Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Grand intentions

I often have the grandest intentions of doing things, but for some reason can't seem to get around to following through on those. This time is different, I promise. I had grand intentions of sharing pictures from a particularly wet thing my family did recently. As I sat down only moments ago, to load the pictures from the camera to the computer, I realized my computer would not read my SD card from my camera. Now, I have done this exact thing a million times and never had a problem. My husband sat down last night and messed with it and now it doesn't work. Now, I'm not pointing fingers or laying blame or anything......but, if the shoe fits...you get it. So now I must spend time trying to figure out what is wrong with this piece of junk, I mean wonderful computer....wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment