Saturday, November 7, 2009

Silly Saturdays

Having four children, three of which are three and under, makes for interesting attempts at family photos. My husband and I recently took the herd off into the woods for the ever-coveted Fall foliage family picture. We were gonna use them on our Christmas cards. Let's just say I'm working on plan B. Please note that it was raining that day and we had to run between the van and the photo-op spot during periods of let-up. Here are the resulting photos. The Hawthorne Herd is entertaining at least.

This was one of the better ones.



This was me trying to figure out the timer on the camera.



Not bad, if I hadn't been off in left field by myself, and if Scratchy had smiled.




Cheesey grins and a frown, not to mention Sean was really distracted.




Itchy had put her hand up in her face and we were moaning because we just knew she had been caught in the picture....looks like we were the ones caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment