Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ummm...I really have nothing to say....

Okay, so I haven't posted in almost two weeks, but really, there isn't much to post about. The twins are in Texas visiting the Grandparents and life has been pretty quiet around our house without our source of entertainment. We did have house guests over 4th of July and I have a couple of crappy pictures that I will post later. I was too busy enjoying their company to take pictures. I go through phases like that. I would rather enjoy the moment than take pictures of it. Then I regret it later, because really, you need a picture to continue to enjoy the moments, right??? Moose is eating and sleeping like a champ. God knew that my hands were full with the twins and I had paid my dues with the chaos of the twins. Moose is only two weeks old but sleeps 5 hours at a time at night. I usually feed him around 11 or midnight and we get up when Daddy goes to work at 430 or so. Then we go back to bed of course, but I can live with 5 hours of sleep and not be a monster so we're all good here.
Noodle has been enjoying his little brother and frequently wants to hold him or help me out. He still yells, "GROSS!!!" and runs the other way when there is a dirty diaper, but he'll give us a hand any other time.


Granny and Aunt Misti were here to greet Moose when he arrived. Then they saved me by taking the twins to Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment