Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pointing fingers

Whenever you point a finger at someone else, you always have four pointing back at yourself. I remember hearing this time after time as a kid. Don't blame someone else because chances are you're to blame, too. Man, I hate it when that turns out to be true. As previously noted, my washing machine has been on the blitz. It's been flashing error codes at me. It's not working, it has had a funny smell for a couple of months. It's all the movers' fault. Then I checked the Whirlpool website to see what the error codes meant. I'm a retard, and its okay because I can admit it. It's looking like the movers didn't break my washing machine. In fact, it may not be broken at all. It may be *gasp* dirty!!! How does a washing machine get dirty, you ask? Well, apparently it is a problem with front loading machines. Because they use so little water, the drain hoses don't get rinsed as well as their top-loading sisters' hoses. This causes all the nasty that was in you clothes to gum up in the drain hoses in your washing machine....eeewww gross....this causes your machine to not be able to drain properly...causing the computer system to kick out the appropriate error codes. Go figure...I need to wash my washing machine.
I'll be purchasing a special cleaner for front loading machines tomorrow, and Mr. Smartypants will take apart my drain hoses to make sure they're clean and kink-free. After all that, I hope that my machine will run appropriately. And if you happen to work for the moving company that moved us to the woods...I owe you an apology. I am sincerely sorry that I blamed you for my dirty washing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment