Thursday, September 17, 2009

Surprises, New and Exciting

I realize it has been some time since my last post and I apologize to all of you who have apparently been stopping by frequently to check to see if I have anything new and exciting for you. Well, I have a really good reason for the temporary abandonment of my postings. I'm still really tied up and busy with said reason, however, I will reveal to all of you in short order, what has caused my absence. I'm sure many of you will be as excited as I am (or at least close). For now however, I have some UFC Ultimate Fighter to suffer through. Apparently my husband knows one of the contestants personally. They apparently swapped sweat (that sounds almost as disgusting as my husband used to smell after those "fights") at the Mixed Martial Arts gym my husband trained at when we lived in Texas. Well, I'll get back to you soon with the exciting new surprise. For now, I must go see what the banging is coming from downstairs.

1 comment:

  1. pins and needles!!! What's the big surprise?? I have a guess, but I don't know if it's right!

    debra

    ReplyDelete