Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to School....well, To School anyway...

It's back to go to school time here at the home of the Herd.  Itchy and Scratchy started preschool today.  They go four days a week, half days.  When Noodle started school 4 years ago, I was 35 wks pregnant with the twins.  Of course, I cried when I dropped him off, I was hormonal, right?  Today I had no such excuse.  Just like with Noodle, I made it to the door as I was leaving and started tearing up.  Mr. Smartypants started laughing at me (just like he did four years ago).  "They're just going to school...you'll see them in three hours"  Glad he can reason himself into a calm state.  I did, for the record, only shed a few tears.  By the time I got to the car, I was fine, and in total control of my emotions.  The twins, well,  they barely managed a wave in my direction as I left them at the door to their classrooms...

No comments:

Post a Comment