Sunday, August 8, 2010

So It's Been A While

Okay, so it's been a while since I've actually put anything on here. I've decided to make a come-back...just in time for Social Security recipient, Brett Favre to attempt another season in the NFL. I have intentions of putting something on here almost daily...I have pent-up SAHM angst to be rid of. What? You didn't know a SAHM had angst? Just take typical teenage angst, add dirty diapers, crayons on walls and 8500 loads of laundry. That is SAHM angst. So prepare yourself. There is much in store. Including some (somewhat) regular appearances of "What I'm Reading" and a money-saving/frugal living/tightwad (depending on how you choose to look at it) section. I also promise to share what we're having for dinner...unless its fish sticks or frozen pizza...can't have any of you believing that I feed the Herd anything other than perfect, home cooked, nutritious dinners now can I? So, thanks in advance for sticking around to watch Brett Favre yet again... Just kidding...thanks for being patient while I went AWOL from the blog. I'm back to do my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment