Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday's Treasures

Seeing as how I missed the weekly post on Tuesday, I will post something for your entertainment today instead. The reason for missing the post is simple...they really didn't make much mess. Shocking, I know.

Those of you who have been to my house and have been referred to as "family" instead of "guest" have seen the piles of laundry. I am notorious for letting my laundry get backed up...I HATE laundry. I've gotten better about it since my laundry pile and my machines are in my kitchen...you can't ignore the elephant in the room when it stands between you and your precious Dr. Pepper. Occasionally it still gets backed up. I have a busy week and laundry sometimes takes a backseat. As is the case this week. (I have big plans today to get caught up on that) Sometimes, my family gets really irritated that they are having to turn their underwear inside out and take matters into their own hands (nobody gross out...I'm kidding about the underwear)....

....this is when Tuesday's Tornadoes turn into Thursday's Treasures...

...into the dryer....













...out of the washer...













...into the dryer...













Everyone should have a set of these...the machines, not the toddlers...well, maybe the toddlers if they do laundry...

Itchy actually loves to help with the laundry...and I'm not THAT far behind this week. She was buttering me up for some pink milk...kids will do anything for pink milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment