Monday, June 22, 2009

Today my life will change....hopefully

Today is a big day for the Hawthorne house. And no, I'm sorry, the baby isn't coming...at least not that I've been made aware of. And considering the situation, I figure I'll be about the first to know. Today we go to the doctor for our first series of fetal stress tests and amniotic fluid level checks. This is common procedure when one is overdue with a overbaked bun in her oven. Promptly after the testing I will see my doctor who will hopefully decide that this baby is coming or needs to come and will send me back to the OB department to schedule my csection. Be in prayer for us that all is well with the baby, but that the doctors all agree there is no need to wait any longer. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to jump back on here and let you know that he is REALLY coming...eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment